A compendium of the places, books, online spaces, tools, ideas, and things I love...
BOOKS, IDEAS, Media Literacy + OUR KID-LIT LIBRARY
- Links to my Amazon Lists for kids: Baby, Preschool, School Age
- Links to my Amazon Lists for grown-ups: Business + Creativity, The Business of Writing, Parenting, Crafting + Exploring with Kids, On Being a Human Person
- The only parenting book you really need, in my opinion. But... if you're the type who loves parenting books (I sure am), here are my picks (link to my Amazon list).
- Where to find diverse books. Also: The Brown Bookshelf features African American voices writing for young readers. The Conscious Kid Library Insta feed. From Refugees to Voting Rights, Books to Inspire a Just, Inclusive Society. I'm here. I'm queer. What the hell do I read?
- My article for Teen Vogue: 5 Steps to Improve Your Media Literacy and my running list of resources for teaching kids about fake news
Making space for Creative work + Some of the Tools I Use
Travel, exploration + MAKING ART with kids